Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Big sigh! I now have a break from traveling. Don't get me wrong I love attending quilt shows, seeing wonderful quilts and meeting new people. But it does get tiring. And I need to take some time to shovel out the house. I have basically run in and out for the last six weeks. It needs some help. I don't need a whip and chair for the bathroom yet, but it's getting close. Then I am so excited to get into the studio and create. I have ideas for quilted pieces. New colors for hand marbled fabric. And some fabric embellishments that I want to try. I can't wait. More coming soon

2 Comments:

At 4:25 AM, Blogger Rach said...

wow, just looked through your blog and I love your marbled fabric!

I havn't tried any dying or marbling before, but your results have inspried me to have a go!

x rach

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Marbled-Arts said...

Go For It! I love it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home