Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Gosh, I sure have neglected my blog. But then life happens on occasion and runs right over the top of you. I needed to make a fabric delivery to the La Conner Quilt Museum last week. A delivery it always a wonderful excuse to see the quilts currently exhibited. I am always inspired. But I really face the problem of far to many ideas and just not enough time. I'm lobbying for a 26 hour day so that I would have 2 hours solely to create.

But back to the Museum. The 3rd floor exhibit was a Portrait Quilt Challenge. Because I travel around with my marbled fabrics I have the opportunity to view a lot of shows and see other quilters work. Several of the quilts really reminded me of a number of people I have met. And the fun part was I have met some of the quilters. It was very interesting to view what they had included in their pieces.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home