Saturday, January 27, 2007


So I'm running a little behind, but I'm sure you can all relate. I have been busy creating hand marbled fabric. Experimenting with some new colors. I am also in the middle of creating a wearable garment from a new pattern. I had to add 3" in length to the sleeves and the body. It features bleach discharged fabric, hand dyed fabric and my hand marbled fabrics. And it is just really starting to take shape. Currently it looks like an explosion took place in my studio. But I am having so much fun creating it. I will post a photo of the jacket when it is finished and I have come up with a name for it.

I also finally was able to change the Featured Fabric on my web site. It is now Ugly Duckling in the Freestyle pattern. I got just a little carried away with making this one. It's personality changes so much depending on the hand dyed background mix.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home