Saturday, December 09, 2006







I always forget just how busy the Holiday Season can get. Mike & I finally finished the Christmas letter this morning. Every year I ask him if he wants to add anything. Well after twelve years he said yes. So it took a little longer, but it was worth it.
I also washed and ironed the new turquoise color for my web site. Just after I had updated the site with new colors and designs. I had added some fabrics that come from the manufacture in a solid color, I then hand marbled on them to give them their unique design. Well the manufacture discontinued the fabric I was using so this one is a little lighter shade. Mike insists I'm the only one that can tell the difference. So here it is in the Switchback, Get-Gel and Freestyle designs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home