Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I have gotten several questions about "How to marble on fabric?" But rather than duplicate directions that are easily found else where. The best set of directions that I have found for beginners is located at:
http://www.prochemical.com/directions/Marbling.htm
They also sell a marbling kit that is easy for beginners. You can give it a try without a huge investment. Pro Chem's kit doesn't require a lot of mixing and prep of the paints. Yes, you still have to mix every thing else.

I think many people are intimidated by the thought of marbling because it is not an easy afternoon project. Sorry but it does require planning and prep. I'm totally addicted to the entire marbling process so I believe that it is worth ever minute.

So what I thought I would do is give you easy tips and hints on things I have learned that could make your first marbling experience more fun. So stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home