Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas to One and All
Just a quick surgery update. I had the stitches taken out on the 17th. That feels so much better. Most of the swelling has gone down and those really nasty bruise colors have shown up in full force. But any time your surgeon does the happy dance when he talks about your surgery it is a really good thing. I am still on crutches, until at least Jan. 14th, my next visit with my Doctor.

I have been working on hand quilting a Queen size quilt that I started sometime ago. I am using my new Gracie Lap Quilting Frame. Normally the quilt frame part is 14" but I had them special order me an 18" frame. I really like the extra space for quilting. Don't have to move the frame as often. I LOVE it! And the quilt is finally moving along. Can't wait to get it done.

Hope you all have a wonderful Holiday Season and I wish you all the very best for the coming New Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home