Monday, October 08, 2007

WOW! What a busy time this has turned out to be. I spent last weekend at the La Conner Quilt & Textile Museum's 10Th Anniversary Quilt Festival. The display in Maple hall this year was entitled "Blue Ribbon Quiltfest." All of the quilts on display had to have won an award of some type. I had seen most of the quilts and garments on display at one time or another. But it was really fun to see the other awards that the quilts had collected. Many had won national awards. Just because I have not entered any of my quilts in competitions doesn't mean others haven't. Congratulations to all of the quilt and garment creators.

I have spent the rest of the week hand marbling fabric. It seams that as fast as I can marble it, customers are calling and wanting more. It's a great place to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home