Wednesday, September 26, 2007


Quilters are really caring people. I spent the weekend in Wenatchee, WA with the North Central Washington Quilt Guild. I had a wonderful time, well except the walking cast. At times I thought that even if I got up to walk to the restrooms that I was going to get tackled. They wanted to make sure that I stayed off my ankle so that it would get well. But some times I just had to get up because my backside really hurt.


Also it is time for a NEW Featured Fabric. this time it is FIRE. The hand dyed background is a vibrant combination of Red, Orange and Yellow. And then hand marbled in the Freestyle Design in the same combination of colors. Fire was inspired by wildfires. Have you ever encountered on up close and in person? I have. The colors are intense, almost shocking they are so bright. Yes, wildfires can destroy and kill but the also bring rebirth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home