Friday, September 07, 2007

Life is Just a matter of Perspective!
Here I was all excited about being able to create once again. Set Backs Happen. A little over two and a half years ago I was hit by a drunk driver. I have had a couple of injuries that are still causing me major grief. So I am getting them checked out again. After two MRI's on my ankle, I am now in a walking cast/boot for a month, then most likely surgery. It is slowing me down but, I refuse to let it stop me. My wonderful husband is in the middle of adapting my sewing machine foot peddle so that I can use my knee and still quilt/sew/create. He has also made me a waterproof bootie to put over it so I don't get soggy foot when I go outside. Perspective - as I came out of the doctors office with my new, pain in the backside walking boot and got on the elevator. I discovered that I was sharing the ride with a man with only one leg. My life didn't seam so bad after that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home