Sunday, July 08, 2007

"Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am" my dad gave me a mini slow cone with that saying on it. But I keep thinking that I should that I should write a book titled "Lessons I Learned From My Dog." The biggest lesson is to be happy about the little things. My studio is at my home, many times I find myself working, working, working. I don't remember to take time for me. I try to take some time in the late afternoon to sit down and read. The summer bring me out into the yard. Yesterday I put out my lounge chair and then the phone rang. Sometime later I finally made it outside. Molly was sitting next to my chair. As I came out the door her ears came up, tail started to wag, then her whole body to wiggle. She was just so happy to see me. It's the little things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home