Thursday, July 31, 2008

August is my unofficial Web Designer Appreciation Month. WOW, I always knew that there was a lot involved. But now that I have taken over much of the construction and updated of my web site www.marbled-arts.com I really appreciate just how much my designer knows and has done for myself and my business.

The learning curve is steep, but I am learning so much and have a great sense of accomplishment. I can't wait to get construction done and the revised site up running. I am adding more marbled fabric, Bold Over Batiks, some Yummy Jacquards, Batiks, a few of my favorite Notions, Patterns. I am also starting an email newsletter if you are interested send me and email with your name and email stating that you would like to be placed on Marbled Arts Newsletter. I promise not to fill your inbox with lots of emails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home